Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Good Food, Good Fun, Good Shopping!!!

Me and Steph at the Beer Fest
Steph, Melissa and me at the Beer Fest

Ray's on the River!


Ben and Pat at the Fest!!!



Ben and I had a very eventful week/weekend right here in ATL!!!
Last Tuesday night we went to our favorite Pho place with Steph and Pat and Wednesday we went over to hang with our friends Mike and Roberta for the evening! We had a great time and Roberta made an AWESOME meal!!!

Friday night was date night and Ben and I treated ourselves to a night of fine dining at Ray's on the River! Ray's is a gorgeous steak house right on the Chattahoochee River!
We had a gift certificate from Ben's parents from his birthday that we had yet to use, and man oh man did we chow down!
I had shrimp cocktail and twin Lobster tails. Ben had calamari and a fillet!
It was a beautiful night so after dinner we decided to go for a walk along the river.
We then came home and watched a movie and crashed!

Saturday I went for a long walk while Ben went for a jog on Riverside Trail!
Ben signed up for his first 10K on July 4th and I'm so excited for him! Me and Baby Boo will be at the sidelines cheering him on!
After our workout, we went to pick up Steph and Pat and headed to the East Atlanta Beer Fest.
It was a gorgeous day! We had a pretty good time at the fest! I was interested in the ice cream and grilled cheese sandwiches while Ben, Steph and Pat tried all the different beers. We also hung out with Melissa, Chris, Aaron and a bunch of kball people while we were there!

That afternoon, we left the fest and headed to Dunwoody Tavern where we met up with Grace, Amanda, and a bunch of their friends for dinner and drinks on the patio!
It was a definitely a fun but exhausting day!
Sunday I met Steph at her pool for some sun time, and then spent the rest of the day shopping with Amanda! I tried on LOTS of flowy maternity type stuff and I got a new DOONEY!!! It was a great way to end the weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was great having dinner with you and Ben. Sorry we got shut out of the EABF...trust me, we wanted to be there!!!

    ReplyDelete