Monday, October 20, 2008

Half Marathon!!!


So today I signed up for the Georgia ING Half Marathon!!! Am I crazy? Who knows???
But it's not until March 29th so I have plenty of time to train!
Inspiration comes from running across the finish line back in 2004 after completing my first 10K.
See pic of me and my great friend Christina above!

Lots of runners in my group of friends so I wanted to jump on the bandwagon...
Kera completed a half marathon last weekend
Jacqueline and Todd run the Marine Corp Marathon this weekend (Good luck guys)
Christine completed the Baltimore Half Marathon a couple of weeks ago along with Jacks and Todd
and Kim and Will are running a Half Marathon in November

If all that running isn't inspiration..then I don't know what is!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's not official yet b/c the signups aren't until December, but I am going to run the Cherry Blossom 10 miler in April!!! EEK TO US ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I'm very impressed with all of my friends doing these long-distance runs!

    I've committed to doing the Army 10-miler...exactly one year from now. And I'm not exactly sure if/how I will make it in one piece. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete