Monday, October 27, 2008

Wicked Weekend!!!

Wicked...what a great show!!!
Ben/A-rod and my sailor friend Amanda...it's okay...he wasn't being naughty, I was taking the picture!

Beer girl Kim, Me (Madonna), Sailor Amanda, and "Sister" Melissa



A-rod and Madonna...aren't we cute!!!


It was a Halloween filled weekend for the Sullivans!!!

Friday Ben and I went to our Kball bar Charlie Mopps for our Mid Season Halloween Party! Ben and I dressed as A-Rod and Madonna (check out the pics above). It was hilarious! Everyone loved our outfits!!!
We even got runner up in the best "Couples Costume" of the night. We lost by a few votes to Santa and Mrs. Claus. All I have to say to that is...WHATEVER! I still think we deserved first...I mean come on??? Santa and Mrs. Claus? How uncreative can you be??? Sorry...I guess I'm still bitter!

Anyways, Saturday I started my "official" training for my half marathon. I went to Roswell Park and ran 6.2 miles..WOOHOO!!! I was very proud of myself considering it's been about 2 years since I've run that far! I have 5 months until the half marathon so I'm going to keep running 6.2 miles at the park at least once a week for the next month...then I'll bump it up to 7 or 8 from there! I still have a LOT of practice left!

Saturday night Ben and I went to an AMAZING restaurant in downtown Atlanta called Wisteria.
I had the Brie stuffed tortellini and it was probably some of the best food I've ever had!!!
Simply delicious! Ben and I went with Ben's coworker Stephanie and her husband Eric. It was a great time!

Sunday Ben and I headed to the gym, and then he went to Cheyenne Grill to watch the Skins play. I had some errands to run, so unfortunately wasn't able to go.
Sunday evening, I left the hubby at home with his Sunday night football and headed out with the girls to see Wicked at the Fox Theater! It was such a great show! I absolutely loved it!
After the show, we went to yet another great restaurant/bar in Atlanta called Churchill Grounds http://www.churchillgrounds.com/.
I can't wait to take Ben here because their steamed dumplings are to die for...and Ben is a sucker for some good dumplings!!!!

So that was our fun filled pre-Halloween weekend! I hope everyone else had a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Yay- love the Arod & Madonna costume. Just Like a PRayer, you rocked it as Madonna!

    ReplyDelete