Thursday, October 2, 2008

HAPPY EARLY BDAY!!!


Happy Early Birthday to me!!!!

Last night Ben and I had a bunch of friends over to grill out in honor of my bday! That's right kids...I'll be turning the big 29 on Monday!!!

Thanks to Steph M, Steph S, Amanda, Kim, Grace, Anastasia, Will and Pat for coming over! I had a blast!!!
Thanks to Kim for making the candy delight cake...so YUM!
Thanks to Grace for my adorable picture and cupcake set...
And thanks to all the other ladies who brought over some amazing Red wines!
I've restocked my wine rack now..YAY!!!

So....What's my present from my amazing husband you ask??? Well, Ben and I are leaving tomorrow for VEGAS!!! I'm so excited! We are staying at the MGM Grande and have some really fun things planned! We will definitely be posting pics and sharing stories when we get back!

1 comment: