Monday, September 28, 2009

Football Filled Weekend!


This weekend was a lot of fun as we celebrated a Hokie win!

Saturday Ben and I went to a party thrown by our friends Channing and Angela. It was a Hokie football game viewing combined with a birthday party for their 1 year old son Ethan.

Ben and I had a great time hanging with our Hokie friends and I got to see Ben practice "Daddy Duty". It was very cute!

Sunday Ben and I went to our local bar Cold Brew to watch the Skins play the worst game EVER! But if the Gamecocks and Hokies have a good season then I guess that will compensate for the worthless capabilities of Jim Zorn!
On a positive note, I had the Vikings as my pick for my elimination pool this week. Brett Favre is now my hero with that touchdown in the last two seconds of the game!


Other highlights of the weekend included a trip to the Outlets where I scored my early bday present...a Kate Spade diaper bag! Ben won his first doubles tennis match of the season Saturday morning with his partner Amanda! And I attended another "save the date" party to help Melissa put the finishing touches on her STD's. It was great having some girl time and catching up!


No comments:

Post a Comment