Friday, September 18, 2009

Third Trimester HERE WE COME!!!

Today I've officially entered into my third trimester! Can you believe it?
It seems like only a month ago we were announcing that we were expecting! Time flies!!! And I hope it continues to go by fast because I'm ready to have this kid!!! Oh well...December will get here soon enough I'm sure.
But having 2 months left is a good thing actually...because although I'm eager to have Tyler here, I still have a lot of stuff to take care of before he graces us with his presence.

Today was my 27 week Doctor's appt. Next week I'll officially be 7 months.
Everything seemed to be great. Tyler's heartbeat was strong, and they did blood work to test for gestational diabetes. The results from that should be back by Monday.
Going forward, I'm now on a biweekly doc's appt rotation. Before, I was going only once a month. At 32 weeks I'll start going weekly.
The countdown is definitely on for Tyler's arrival!

Work in the nursery is almost complete. The furniture is all in place so now comes the hard part...getting organized. I plan to take on a big chunk of that task this weekend and uploading pics as soon as the nursery is complete!

It's amazing how much you do for your child before they are even born, and more importantly how in love you are with your little baby even before you see his face!
Can't wait til December!

No comments:

Post a Comment