Friday, September 25, 2009

Good Game, Good Game!!


Last night Ben and I met up with Andy and Angela at Buffalo Wild Wings to see the Gamecocks take on the Ole Miss Rebels!
I have to admit, as much as I love my Gamecocks, I was ready to place the victory flag in the hands of Mississippi.
Man was I wrong!

The Cocks played hard and strong and we BEAT Ole Miss by a fairly good margin! I was soooo proud of my school!!!
Next week we play South Carolina State which should be an easy win (fingers crossed) and bring our record for the season to 1 loss (boo GA) and 4 WINS!!!

I hope that Tyler will follow in his mothers footsteps and attend the greatest school on earth which is the UNIVERSITY of SOUTH CAROLINA! Although something tells me he'll have pressure to attend S. Carolina, UNC, VA TECH, or Georgia (in state tuition pressure there)!

Have a great weekend everyone! And YAY for football season!

No comments:

Post a Comment