Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dr. Kate...Medicine Woman!

This weekend sent Ben and I back to DC for Kate's graduation from Medical School.
I'm so proud of my sis in law...we officially have a doctor in the family.

Ben and I arrived Thursday night and had a great night grilling out and drinking wine with Mom and Dad Sullivan.
Friday morning we were up bright and early for Med School graduation at 8am.



After the graduation, we went to lunch at a great Restaurant called Reggie's in the Federal Hill area of Baltimore.





Friday night Kate had a graduation party. Thanks in part to my "Happy Punch" Recipe, I think a good time was had by all!!!

Saturday morning Ben and I got up and had lunch at the Inner Harbor. After a nice walk we headed down to DC to spend time with friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment