Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Landscaping!







Ahhhh, the trials and tribulations of Home Ownership!

After moving to Atlanta last June, Ben and I quickly found out that home ownership was a lot more expensive than we could ever imagine! However, we consider ourselves lucky. At this point we've only had a few problems...mostly in the Plumbing, AC, and Heating departments.
But our latest investment has turned out really nice.
We recently used an independent contractor to do some landscaping for us.

Ben and I are really happy with the results. I don't know if you can see too much from these pictures but the front looks great and we were finally able to put up our hammock in the back! YAY!

Now if I could only get the STUPID squirrels to stop digging for nuts in our brand new mulch!

2 comments:

  1. wow! this looks awesome!!!... i soooo can't relate!! hah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I wish we had grass...or a backyard...

    Looks great--I'm J!

    ReplyDelete