Monday, August 18, 2008

Come Sail Away, Come Sail Away, Come Sail Away with ME....

Ben...right before the show began!
Kristen giving her best "rock out" pose!
Styx was a great show!


Sunday night Ben and I headed to the Styx/Boston concert!

I think most people know what a HUGE classic rock fan I am...Journey, Chicago, Billy Joel, the Beatles, Led Zepplin...you name it...I love it!

My hubby on the other hand...not so much!

Well Friday morning Ben gets an email at work from a guy that we had met at a few UNC Alumni Happy Hours. Really nice guy who I ended up having a long convo with about Classic Rock. He said that he was heading out of town for the weekend and needed to offload his tix for the Sunday Boston/Styx show! I was like...HELL YEAH!!!!

Ben (being the wonderful hubby that he is) got the tickets and we headed over to Verizon Wireless Amphitheater last night for the show!

We ate some sandwiches in the parking lot (repeat of Journey tailgating...holla Erin and Jannell) and then headed inside for the show. It was definitely more chill than Journey and I wasn't as familiar with all of their music...but it still ROCKED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment