Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Restaurant Week!!


This week is Midtown Restaurant week in Atlanta! For those of you that aren't familiar with restaurant week, it's basically the opportunity to taste some of Atlanta's best food at the most expensive restaurants for a fraction of the price!(lots of other cities do restaurant week too...DC, NYC, Chicago, just to name a few)

Last night myself, Amanda, Steph M, Caroline and Tiffany went to Oceanaire Restaurant! It was a "to die for" meal. They started out by bringing bread and pickled herring to the table. Then Steph M and I split the mussels as an appetizer! My dinner of Scallops and Risotto was so YUM!

Then for dessert our waiter brought us out Baked Alaska (for free...HOLLA)! I had never had Baked Alaska before but it was awesome to see your dessert go up in flames before you chow down!

Highly recommend the restaurant but only if you want to cough up some major dough. I ended up deviating from the restaurant week menu a bit...so my total with wine and tip was $75...YIKES! But it's good to go for a good meal with the girls every once in a while!

1 comment: