Monday, August 25, 2008

House Party Fun...

This weekend was one of our last weekends in ATL before our crazy September/October schedule begins!!!
Friday night we headed over to Steph Stringer's pool for a bbq. There was a crowd of about 10, so it was good times drinking beer, eating burgers, and praying that Hurricane Fay didn't boot us inside!
Saturday Ben and I went to Kim and Will's for "Will's bday Shrimp Boil!" It was a blast! Ben and I almost won at beer pong!

For Friday's party I made an ice cream cake made of Ice Cream Sandwiches and it turned out delicious! Saturday night I made my famous Rosemary Red Roasted Potatoes for the shrimp boil and they were a big hit!

This weekend I will be heading to Phenix City, AL and Raleigh/Durham, NC for work.
I'll be gone Wed. - Friday. Saturday morning Ben and I head to the airport bright and early to catch a flight for Caryn and Brett's wedding in DC on Sunday!

Can't wait to hang with the DC crew this weekend! The countdown is on!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, where did you hear about that ice cream sandwich cake from ?? my mom makes a KILLER one that involves kahlua, baileys, and all YUMMY liquors... Will share one day, love it!!

    ReplyDelete