Monday, August 18, 2008

Hot Fun in the Summer Time!!!

This weekend was another fun time in ATL!
Friday night Ben and I went out with his coworker Chris and his wife Meghan...they just got married two weeks ago so it was fun to rehash wedding planning again!
We went to Pure Taqueria in Roswell...such an AWESOME restaurant with great food and drinks! We will definitely be hitting it up again soon. Definitely one of the most popular restaurants in Roswell seeing as the line was out the door and we had to wait over 45 minutes to be seated!
After dinner we headed over to the local bowling alley for a few games! I didn't get a strike (so no windmills for those of you that know about my "strike dance") but I did get a few spares, which I think worried Chris and Ben a little!!!

Saturday morning Ben and I headed to a wine tasting with our friend Amanda at a restaurant called SNOB (Slightly North Of Buckhead). It was fun and I ended up purchasing a couple of bottles!
That night Ben and I headed over to Steph and Pats for a BBQ!!! Great time with lots of food, wine, and catching up!

No comments:

Post a Comment