Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Did you know?....


Did you know that Nordstrom really does take ANYTHING back??? It's truly amazing!

I bought this really cute bathing suit cover up (That's me modeling it in the pic above) back in November to wear on our honeymoon! The other day I was at the pool with my girlfriends when I realized it had a huge rip in it.

So...today (after searching everything and FINALLY locating the receipt) I stopped by Nordstrom and told them the story! The saleslady said, "You don't have to explain anything to me Ma'm...as long as you have the receipt, we'll take it back".
So there you have it. $100 put back on my credit card! What a great day!

PS- I already purchased a replacement cover up online! So so much for the $100!!!
Happy Hump Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment