Tuesday, September 2, 2008

NC for Teambuilding

Got to see my Boss Suzanne
Hang out with my best friend Johanna
And get some drinks with my awesome coworkers Chesare and Sylvia!


Last week was a blur of crazy traveling!!! But it was so much fun!

Wednesday night I flew into Raleigh/Durham for a work event! I always love going to North Carolina because it brings back great memories of when Ben and I lived there!
As soon as I landed I headed over to Johanna and Steve's house. We had dinner and got to catch up! For any readers out there that don't know...Johanna is my best friend of 12+ years and was my Matron of Honor at my wedding...see pic above!

Thursday I spent the whole day with my Recruiting Department from work. We did a lot of team building activities and then went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner...YUM!

After dinner I was able to catch the Gamecocks whip some butt against NC State! We really did a great job!!! Let's just all pray that our momentum continues throught the season...GO COCKS!!!

Friday night I flew back to Atlanta, just in time to pack my bags for our Saturday trip to DC!

No comments:

Post a Comment