Friday, September 19, 2008

Dinner with the Girls and a Kball Win!

Wednesday night I headed over to Amanda's place for dinner and wine.
Kim, Amanda, and I had a great time catching up and just hanging out! Thanks for having us over Amanda!!!
Amanda made an AMAZING stuffed Pork Tendorloin. I just got the recipe from her yesterday and am planning on trying it on Ben soon!
I will be happy to pass along the recipe to anyone that is interested!

Last night Ben and I headed to Hammond Park for our second game of the season. Our team, "Why Stop at Third" has become a strong force in our League! We kicked some serious butt last night, defeating "Schwetty Balls" 7-5!!! Go TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, Ben and I are on an official ROAD TRIP for the next week so there will be a blogging break for awhile.
We are headed to Chapel Hill today for the UNC vs. VA Tech game on Saturday.
Sunday, I'm off to Savannah for work!
Thursday I fly from Savannah to Sarasota where Ben and I will be hanging out with the MBA Crew for the weekend!!!
I cannot wait to see Julie, Jim, Matt, Suzie, and Rusty!!!!

We'll post about all our crazy adventures when we get back!!!

Oh and PS- ARRRrrrrrrrrrr Maties!!!
HAPPY TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY!!!! Otherwise known as the BEST DAY EVER!!!
Thanks for the heads up Jackie D!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment