Thursday, September 11, 2008

Book Club and Car Boo Boos




So, last night was my first official Book club meeting. Steph M. had the idea to get one started with our group of friends. We had a really good time and I am really excited to read the first book (my pick by the way...woohoo go me!!)

The book is called "Belong to Me".
I hope it's good!!!

But on a more unfortunate note....as I was leaving Steph's house last night my car scraped the utility pole that's next to her driveway...I had some pretty rough damage to my car. Luckily I was fine and Steph's utility pole was fine. My car goes to the repair shop today (Holler at Geico for being the best insurance company around) and should be good as new in no time!
However, the hubby was none to pleased to see the damage....

PS - Please limit your "Kristen is a horrible driver" bashing as much as possible in the comment section. Thanks ;)

3 comments:

  1. Its not that you specifically are a horrible drive, its all women that are, so its not your fault

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so good--already in the shop? I banged up my car probably almost 2 years ago and still haven't fixed the dumb door...ugh I suck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete