Monday, September 29, 2008

Stick it in, Stick it in, Stick it in!!!

Chris and Toni...thanks for letting us crash with you!!!
Ben at the Tailgate with Chesare and Sylvia!!
Sylvia, Kristen, and Chesare...or the Hookers as we like to call ourselves!
Kristen and Ben Self portrait!!!
GAME TIME!!!!

We're BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOoooo much has been going on over the past week and a half!!!
I'll simply have to start at the beginning of our road trip and work my way forward...

Friday September 19th, Ben and I headed to Chapel Hill for the UNC vs. VA Tech football game.
Now you all know that Ben and I are DIE HARD Tarheel basketball fans!!
However, when it comes to football our loyalty lies with the Hokies and the Gamecocks.
Needless to say, we were sporting our Orange and Maroon on Saturday!

Friday night we arrived in Chapel Hill and headed to Chris and Toni's apartment.
Chris and Toni Ann went to VT with Ben, and Chris is in his first year of MBA school at UNC.
We stayed at their apartment in Meadowmont for the weekend. Ben and I used to live in the Alta Springs apartment complex across the street from Meadowmont, so staying with Chris and Toni was almost like being back at our old home! It brought back a lot of great memories for us!

Friday night the group headed to Tyler's in Carrboro for dinner, and then to the West End Wine bar on Franklin St.

Saturday, we were up bright and early for tailgating. We stopped for breakfast at Breadman's (so DELICIOUS!!) and then went straight to the business school tailgate at Kenan- Flagler. There I met up with my coworkers Chesare and Sylvia. It was a blast!!!

After the game, We headed to Town Hall Grille for dinner and then we came home and CRASHED!!!

But the best news??? The HOKIES WON!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a very exciting game!

Sunday Ben and I got up super early to drive back to ATL. Ben dropped me off at the airport and I hopped on a plane to Savannah for work....

No comments:

Post a Comment