Friday, August 28, 2009

6 Months!!!!

Today, I'm officially 6 months preggers!!! Can you believe it?
In just 3.5 months (don't let anyone kid you...you are pregnant longer than 9 months) Tyler will be entering the world!!! Thanks to everyone who has sent us kind words, thoughts, prayers and little gifts since we found out we were expecting! It's meant so much to us!!!

We have been busy getting ready for his arrival, and I'm getting excited about going to DC in a couple of weeks for my first shower! It's going to be so great to see everyone!

Tyler has been kicking A LOT lately which brings my parents to believe that "he is going to be as crazy as you were" (that's a direct quote from my mom)!!!
If this turns out to be true...I have a fun road ahead of me! I was one WILD child and I can't wait to see what Tyler has in store for us!!! Fingers crossed that he gets Ben's genes and is a quiet little baby! I guess we'll find out in December!!!

1 comment: