Monday, August 3, 2009

Blooper from last week

Sometimes the craziness of people's lives (well...that combined with a serious case of pregnancy brain) can lead us to forgetting a thing or two! I'm definitely living proof!
I'm in that "Now why did I come all the way downstairs...what was I looking for?" phase of pregnancy.

Anyways, I would be remiss if I didn't include a fun event that happened the same week as my trip to MN, Rusty's visit and Melissa's Bday celebration.

I totally forgot to mention that I went to another bday party!
My friend Steph S had her bday celebration at Six Feet Under that week and we had a great girls night eating seafood and having cake!!!

Happy Bday Steph!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kristen! Smooches for this! I def understand the preggo brain, my sis had it for a long time!!!

    ReplyDelete